Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food in my Refrigerator

· Soda
· Veggies
· Cheese
· Milk
· Salsa
· Ketchup and mustard
· Peanut butter
· Red Bull
· Pasta and shrimp

I believe that food in my refrigerator follow more or less the ideas of the mainstream American way of food culture. The reason I believe so is because a lot of my food I would say is junk food and that is what the American culture tries to do. This is take foods that are considered for “poor people,” and make them look like they are food for a king. Because I honestly think that a lot of the foods I eat are blown up to be classy foods when they are really meant for someone in middle class. So in this matter, I feel that me and my family are victims to the American food culture by being persuaded by the media that the food we eat is awesome for us, when it really isn’t.

No comments: