Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food for the past 24 hours. Night of 4/28/09- night of 4/29/09

· 1 Red Bull
· 2 Gatorades
· 1 7-Eleven slurpee
· 1 hot dog
· Juicy-fruit gum
· Pasta and Sausage
· 2 glasses of Pepsi
· 1 Nesquik chocolate milk
When I consumed these foods/ drinks I am mostly by myself. This is due to when I am at home I eat and do my homework at the same time so therefore I am by myself and not with anybody. The only things I had with other people were my hot dog, slurpee, Gatorades, red bull, and juicy-fruit gum. This is because these are foods that are associated with my friends and I. For example: I drank a red bull to recover from an injury and I was chewing gum at my baseball game because it is something us ball players do.
So as you may notice, this is almost the daily eating routine of my life. I am mostly alone because I usually have to eat alone with only my homework to do. It is kind of a bad feeling to have because sometimes I think about the food I am eating and think about how not being able to enjoy it with anyone is a bad thing. I sometimes try to enjoy food my others like my dad but that is usually only during a sports event. Therefore my eating is usually alone or with my friends and usually always alone at home.

No comments: