Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Living Funeral,"

If I was given a rough diagnosis with some fatal sickness I really wouldn’t know who id want with me at this “Living Funeral.” At first I would probably want everyone I know and care about there because I know that there is only a limited time left to see everyone I know. But if I had to break my imaginary list down to main people. I would have to say id want my family and my closest friends there. This is because I could go down a list of dozens of people who I know who I would want to be with. But there is only a smaller amount of people who would actually care about me with a terminal disease/ sickness. Others might just take the “Duuudddeee, that sucks,” attitude. But others will actually be sad and care about me eventually dyeing. And what I have also noticed is that when some is dying, the people who come to comfort you are the ones who are your true friends. I really don’t want to have someone with me who always leaves me hanging when I was down or need something. It is always in situations like this when a person’s “true colors,” show and how meaningful they really were in your life.

No comments: